· To bring to life the trails, stories, and pictures about the Canadian Rockies, as well as mountain people from around the world.
· To create a forum for the advancement of education of traditional skills.
· to keep alive the traditional skills, which are used to survive in the mountains.
· To foster understanding of the mountain community’s roots.
· To discover, document, and preserve the stories of this region, using written, film, and digital formats.
· To produce documentaries that focus on traditional knowledge and landscapes of Alberta’s eastern slopes through People & Peaks Productions, which is owned and operated by the Willmore Wilderness Foundation.
To promote tourism and economic development and enhance the use of Willmore Wilderness Park for Albertans and visitors alike utilizing a program called Alberta Rockies Adventures, which is spearheaded by the Willmore Wilderness Foundation